Palawan Resorts, Class AA Resort in Palawan Philippines
AA Resorts Category in Palawan
- Angela's Farm Resort, San Jose, Puerto Princessa, Palawan
A nice, clean and safe place in Palawan with cozy accommodation and lots of recreation & sports.
- Dive Link Resort, Uson Island, Coron, Palawan
Jointly-owned by Noel Matta and Bobong Velez, a perfect jump-off point if you want to dive the World War II wrecks in Coron, Black Island, Popototan Island, the Bintuan Coral gardens and Coron’s little-known coves teeming with marine life.
- Discovery Divers Resort, Decanituan Island, Coron-Busuanga Island, Palawan
Founded 1989 as former Asia Divers, Coron.Then has tranformed into Discovery Divers under the management of Gunter Bernert . Since it's existence Discovery Divers has been concentrated to extend there services in Diving, Accommodation & the availability of quality nature Activities, so you can enjoy more the beauty of Coron and it's surrounding environment.
- Dolarog Beach Resort, Corong-corong, El Nido, Palawan
Set in a palm grove near a lush forest, with a magnificent view of the Bacuit archipelago sunset from the beachfront cottages.
- El Rio y Mar Island Resort, San Jose, Coron, Palawan
Unique flora and fauna has its romantic ambiance combined with the serenity and beauty of the natural environment. The resort is set amidst 500 meters stretch of pure white-sand beach, distinctive panoramic view with enchanting mangroves and its breath-taking neighboring islands.
- Flower Island Resort, Taytay, Sandoval, Palawan
Offers a seven air-cooled huts scattered along the shore of Flower Island. Each hut at this rustic It has one queen-sized bed, private toilet and bath, and outdoor hammock. A special hut with four air-conditioned rooms, each with a queen-sized bed and its own private toilet and bath.
- Princessa Holiday Resort, Tigman, Aborlan, Palawan
A unique vacation spot lies amidst the coconut plantation facing the turquoise blue Sulu Sea in a quiet bay where you will feel what it means to be part of nature. A 3 km. white sand beach invites for all kinds of activities from leisurely sunbathing to swimming, beach combing or early morning jogging. Offer a wholesome and splendid location for family holidays, honeymooners, and adventure-seeking traveler who seek the ideal balance of creature comforts and nature's wonders.
- El Nido Cove Resort & Spa (formerly Lamuro Resort & Spa), El Nido bay, Palawan
The most enchanting tropical retreat far away from the maddening din and hustle of city life.
- Two Seasons Coron, Coron, Palawan
- Sangat Island Reserve Resort, Tangat Island, Busuanga, Palawan
An extraordinary resort concept which will change the way travelers think about and enjoy vacations by providing guests with a relaxing natural experience as an antidote to their stressful everyday life.
- Rio Playa Beach Resort, Old Busuanga, Busuanga, Palawan
A Getaway to the unexplored west side of Busuanga, Palawan. Situated at the delta of the Busuanga River.
- Lamud Island Resort, Calamian Group, Palawan
- Kokosnuss Garden Resort & Restaurant, RP-5316 Coron, Palawan
It has a 24 "Nipa hut" Cottages and Bungalows constructed out of local materials in the traditional Philippine native style that is still found in many parts of Palawan.
- Kawayanan Resort, Abaa Road, San Pedro, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
Provides the comfort, privacy, and security of your second home while exploring nature’s beauty. Experience interesting travel spots of Puerto Princesa and nearby towns in the province of Palawan.
- Ysobelle's Beach Resort (formerly Swissippini Lodge & Resort), Port Barton, Palawan
Existed since 1983 and still growing and maintained its beauty. Comfortable cottages were built a stone throw away from the beach.
CLASS AA Resorts Category Classification from Philippines Department of tourism.
• in a suitable location free of noise, atmospheric, and marine pollution
• free parking for guests (if applicable)
• Standard class guest rooms
• public washrooms
• at least three (3) sports and recreational facilities
• conference and convention facilities
• employee facilities