Palawan Resorts, Class A Resort in Palawan Philippines
A Resorts Category in Palawan
- Dara Faye Beach Cottages, El Nido, Palawan
- Cliffside Cottages, Rizal Street, Maligaya, El Nido Palawan
A more peaceful alternative, each cottage comes with ensuite bathroom and shower, and patioed front with seating.
- Malapacao Island Retreat, Malapacao Island, El Nido, Palawan
An eco-resort. An evolving Garden of Eden project by LeeAnn, the owner and proprietor, this rare gem of a resort is transforming into the owner's vision of her paradise.
- Summer Homes Beach Bungalows, Port Barrton, Palawan
A beachside accommodation, with friendly staff to help you, stunning views, fabulous beaches and a relaxing atmosphere.
- Kubo sa Dagat Resort, Coron, Busuanga, Palawan
Lies on top of the sea right in the middle of the bay, accessible only by boat. The view of the sea, islands and mountains can be seen from anywhere in the resort. A very private and exclusive home where you will experience the unspoiled nature of Palawan: located in Malbato Bay, a few minutes away from Coron town.
- Kaniki Beach Resort, Busuanga, Palawan
- Evergreen Dive Resort, Popototan island, Busuanga, Palawan
Guesthouse is divided into 3 separate rooms. Each can accommodate up to 3 persons. In our sanitary facilities you can avail of 2 showers and 2 restrooms.
- Hillside Resort, Sindawa, Tiniguiban, Puerto Princessa City, Palawan
Sits on a tranquil country surroundings overlooking Puerto Princesa Bay. It is away from the hustle and bustle of city life yet conveniently located, just a 15-minute ride from the busy commercial center of Puerto Princesa.
- Marina Garden Beach Resort, El Nido, Palawan
A labor of love, achieved by three generations of the Ordonez family of Palawan. In the past, the resort admittedly received little care and attention. Today, Marina Garden is under a new and excited management team of third generation Ordonezes—Filipino-Canadians who have brought a fresh, modern-day look and energy to the newly renovated beach cottages.
- Rosanna's Beach Cottages, Hama Street, El Nido, Palawan
Cottages are detached, and all bedrooms have just been refurbished.
- Seadive Resort, Poblacion, Coron, Palawan
- Tarabanan Resort & Restaurant, Concepcion, Puerto Princessa City, Palawan
A small family resort in Palawan, the westernmost archipelago of the Philippines. Ideal for nature-tripping and relaxing vacation, it is located at Barangay Concepcion, some 70 kilometers north from the main district of Puerto Princesa City, the province-capital.
- Tropical Sun Inn, 152 Manalo Street, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
Located close to the city center, and only a short tricycle ride away from the airport and pier. Offers a 24 air conditioned rooms in a peaceful garden setting featuring a large air-conditioned function room suitable for wedding, birthday parties and seminars.
- Bambua Nature Park Resort, Sabang, Palawan
Cottages are placed into the spacious garden landscape. The cottages are well detached from each other, providing a lot of privacy. The cottages have nice teracces, providing a beautiful view towards the forest, the farmland or towards the St. Paul Moutain chain.
CLASS A Resorts Category Classification from Philippines Department of tourism.
• in a suitable location free of noise, atmospheric, and marine pollution
• free parking for guests (if applicable)
• Economy class guest rooms
• public washrooms
• at least two (2) sports and recreational facilities
• employee facilities
• at least one (1) food & beverage outlet